Learn How to Successfully Self-Publish with Steff Green
In Successful Self-Publishing, USA Today bestselling indie author Steff Green shows you how to tell your story, find your readers, and build an author brand. Steff shares her tips and tricks for making a living as a successful self-published writer. This course is geared towards writers who want to earn from their self-publishing.
By the end of this course, you will understand how to establish yourself as a self-published author and:
- identify your goals and aspirations
- understand what self-published books sell and how you earn royalties
- understand what readers want.
- learn about your different self-publishing options including ebooks, paperbacks, hardcovers, and audio
- editing, cover art and formatting your book for publication and
- techniques for marketing your book.
This course is part of our LaunchPad series and designed for anyone who wants to get into self-publishing.
Please note that you will be able to access the course for 90 days from the day you sign up.
Filming and editing by Clinton Phillips.